A warm welcome


I would just like to express my gratitude to you for visiting this Blog, I hope you enjoy reading the pieces as much as I enjoyed writing them !!

Saturday 16 April 2011

Goodbye

I sit here on my doorstep, thinking of you

I still remember the first time I saw your face

as you looked at me, and I looked back at you

your smile filled me with childhood memories

with your messy face and undone shoelace

But nothing stays the same my friend

for time has passed us buy,

although it hurts and I say it with a tear 

I think you know ,  it's time to say our final goodbye

but please don't mind as I fall apart

For I leave you now with a broken heart

please don't shed a tear for me

as you will always find me sitting on my doorstep

In the hope one day you come back to me.

PaulDevine

No comments:

Post a Comment