A warm welcome


I would just like to express my gratitude to you for visiting this Blog, I hope you enjoy reading the pieces as much as I enjoyed writing them !!

Saturday 16 April 2011

Nobody

There was nobody beside me as I awoke to the first rays of light filtering through my window.

Nobody to walk with me through the fields of early morning dew

Nobody to share my aspiration , my dream

I sit here, just the tick tock of the grandfather clock............I contemplate my fate

and as the sun descends behind Autumn leaves, I look out across a crimson and Indigo sky

 and realize There's nobody to tell I want to leave this lonely place

To do so with dignity and grace,

But please nobody forget me, for I shall be the wind in the trees, I shall be the sun on your back..

Paul Devine

No comments:

Post a Comment