A warm welcome


I would just like to express my gratitude to you for visiting this Blog, I hope you enjoy reading the pieces as much as I enjoyed writing them !!

Sunday 17 April 2011

Rainbow Dreams

I wander the Bracken Heath

A silhouette of the moonlight

I am a lost soul

People say I'm a runaway

a failure in this game called Life

Dark clouds brood,  as they follow me

thunder and pain never far away

but I want you to know I still believe in Rainbows

For I have stepped through the Brilliant colours of Sunshine that you bring

Paul Devine

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem about struggle and hope. Loved the last two lines -- stunning!

    Thanks for the Twitter follow. Looking forward to your tweets there, and poetry here. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Nicole~
    One Significant Moment at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. hopeful. makes me wince and smile with a single read.

    ReplyDelete